Registration: Practitioners* only. Limited to 20 attendees.
Golf Clinic at the Brad Brewer Golf Academy
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Complimentary SIM CFL Golf Tournament shirt
- Complimentary Valet Parking – look for the signs upon arrival
- Full use of Golf Club locker room (lockers, showers, etc.)
- 9:00 am Attendees arrive at the golf pavilion located behind the Par-take snack shop to be escorted to breakfast and an interactive conversation with Stephanie Lopez PhD. After breakfast concludes you will be shuttled to the opposite end of the driving range to the Academy's private teaching facility.
- Attendees may use their own golf clubs. All others will be provided rental sets at no additional charge.
- Dress comfortably. Wear non-restricting clothing. Collared shirts are not necessary because you are not going onto the golf course.
- Golf shoes are not needed either. A non-slip, athletic shoe is perfect.
- A hat or visor, sunscreen and sunglasses are encouraged.
- Golfers will receive putting through full swing instruction and will conclude with fun competitions.
- Deli lunch with Golf Tournament Attendees from 1 – 2 p.m.
- Event Closes at 2:30 pm
Dr. Stephanie Lopez is an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, Facilitator, and Executive Coach who is an expert in the application of the science of psychology to organizations. Stephanie specializes in working with women and specifically helps leaders become more authentic and self-aware, which enables greater resilience, stamina, and flexibility in the face of demanding and difficult challenges at work and in their personal lives. She’s known for creating a humbling and exciting coaching environment where she gently edges clients closer to insights. Stephanie transforms the way individuals, teams, and organizations function by investigating the root causes of issues teams are experiencing and building their capacity to hold crucial conversations and address interpersonal issues when they arise. Previously, Stephanie served as an organizational development advisor and coach for NASA for eight years. In this role, she focused on building and developing leadership capacity to effectively lead through many changes, including a center-wide reorganization at Kennedy Space Center, the centralization of several Human Capital functions, and agency-wide transformations.
Stephanie holds a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Masters and PhD in Organizational Psychology. Stephanie is a Licensed Human Element® Practitioner and Certified Coach.
*A practitioner is someone whose primary role is supporting or providing technical services for their company only AND their company does not sell technology products or services on the open market to other companies.