When you join SIM Central Florida, you become part of the renowned SIM organization --
Connecting you with top IT leaders across North America, including: CIOs, senior IT executives, prominent academicians, consultants, and other top IT professionals.
How do you become a member? Simply complete SIM Central Florida's online chapter application for the Selection Committee’s consideration. Once you have submitted the application, you will be notified of the Committee’s decision within a few days. Apply Today!
Why invest in SIM membership? There are many other benefits to being a SIM member, such as:
- SIM Central Florida meetings and events will provide you multiple opportunities to network, exchange information, and learn about what's new in the industry. Click Here for More Info
- Professional support – SIM CFL Programs are the go-to resource whether you are in transition or simply keeping an eye out for your next opportunity.
- Discounts to attend SIM Regional and National events to network with Technology Leaders from the region and around the country.
- Opportunities to give back – SIM CFL has sponsored STEM Initiatives from kindergarten through college totaling over $250,000.
- Access to Special Interest Groups and programs from SIM National
- SIM members receive a discount to attend SIM's Regional Leadership Forum (RLF). RLF is designed to help CIOs develop their high potential IT leaders/managers.
- Weekly and monthly newsletters - SIM News Extra is a monthly newsletter, which contains a compilation of association news, articles of interest, interviews, and industry insights.
Simply fill out all requested information and submit. After your application is reviewed by the Membership Committee you will be contacted regarding the next steps.
For additional information on SIM Central Florida Membership, please send an email to: email@example.com